The INCLUDE Data Coordinating Center (DCC) is hosting an in-person, immersive summer course in data sciences known as the 2023 Data Science for Diverse Scholars in Down Syndrome Research (DS3) July 24th - August 4th, 2023. *Each attendee's travel (domestic and international), lodging and per diem expenses will be fully paid.
Participants will learn the basics of how to generate, identify, and collect high-content multidimensional datasets; their management, analysis, and visualization; as well as the development of key professional skills required for the career advancement.
Priority will be given to applications from underrepresented populations as defined by the NIH in NOT-OD-20-031, but all interested trainees are encouraged to apply.
Please share this message with your colleagues, especially trainees and researchers from diverse groups and encourage them to apply early.
- Two-week in-person training from July 24th - August 4th on the University of Colorado Boulder campus in Boulder, Colorado.
- Travel (domestic and international), lodging and per diem expenses supported by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) INCLUDE Project
- Graduate Student, Postdoctoral Fellow, Undergraduate or Early Stage Investigator
- Research interest in Down syndrome and data sciences
- *Member of an underrepresented minority group.
*Not required, but will indicate application priority.
Applications are due by 11:59 pm EST on April 2nd. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more and apply: https://bit.ly/INCLUDE-DS3