The INCLUDE Data Coordinating Center (DCC) is hosting an in-person, immersive summer course in data sciences known as the Data Science for Diverse Scholars in Down Syndrome Research (DS3).
This course provides training in the basics of generation, identification, and collection of high content multidimensional datasets; their management, analysis, and visualization; as well as the development of key professional skills required for the career advancement of diverse trainees.
Two-week in-person training from July 11th - 22nd on the University of Colorado Boulder campus in Boulder, Colorado.
*Travel, Lodging, and per diem expenses supported by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) INCLUDE Project
- Graduate Student or early-stage Postdoctoral Fellow (yr 1 or 2 only) in the USA.
- Member of an underrepresented minority group.
- Research interest in Down syndrome and data sciences.
Application Deadline - Extended:
- Applications are due by June 10th at 11:59 pm ET
- Decisions for participants will be announced by June 17th
Learn more and apply: https://bit.ly/INCLUDEDCC-DS3